Shelby Urgent Care offers professional quality, same-day immediate medical care services whenever you or your child are sick or hurt.
- Minor to moderate illnesses, including respiratory illnesses, back pain, headaches, ear aches, sore throats, among others
- Minor to moderate injuries
- School and sports physicals, pre-employment physicals and DOT physicals
- Wound and burn care
- Sprains, strains, fractures and dislocations
- Eye infections and injuries
- Urinary tract infections
- Diagnostic testing such as x-rays, EKG's and labwork
- Select immunizations
- Work-related injuries
- Drug and alcohol testing
- & many more.
Save Money - At Shelby Urgent Care, costs and co-pays are significantly lower than an ER.
Quick Service - Shorter waiting periods than the hospital or ER.
Walk-Ins Welcome - No appointment is needed
Extended Hours - We are here when you need us with extended weekend and evening hours
We accept most major insurance plans and are always adding more!
Current plan providers include Blue Care Network, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Beaumont, Cofinity, HAP, Aetna, Medicare, Priority Health, McLaren, Humana, TriCare, OmniCare, HealthSmart, Principal Financial Group, Total Health and many more.